Thursday 25 October 2012

Furniture Tester

This a really cool job. What job you ask? Well I hoped that you look at the top of this post and you will get your answer. I chose the job of furniture testing. All you really do is test the product and if it is safe and you like it, it passes the test. If it doesn't pass the standards, it gets discarded. For this job you need to have critical thinking, active listening, speaking and good monitoring skills.
The average per hour is about $17.09 and the annual wage is around $35.550. At first I thought this would be a good job for me to have, but I went in depth and found out more information about this. As it turns out, you need good math skills, which I have none of. I wouldn't do this job, but it is a good job for others to maybe have.


No comments:

Post a Comment