Tuesday 25 September 2012

So you're bored?

So you are bored? And you are asking me for help?.....Well you came to the right place, because my friends and I do pretty random things that will cure your boredness fever! I will give you a list of some (maybe) helpful ideas that are somewhat safe, fun and maybe legal. 

1. Go for a walk in your nearby wilderness. 
2. Go play with your old toys.
3. Listen to music.
4. Text random people and creep them out.
5. Dance in your living room.
6. Sing till the cops knock on your door telling you to be quiet because of a public disturbance call they got. 
7. Go on the weird side of youtube, and never comeback. 
8. Listen to shinedown! 
9. Do the Ellen dance dare.
10. Play with rocks. 
11. Make a parody to a funny movie.
12. Make friends with random people in Wal-Mart.
13. Film a video of you acting like a lion. 
14. Make an adventure video of you in Wal-Mart. 
15. Go to Wal-Mart 
16. Play Slender. 
17. Get scared from playing Slender.  
18. Buy energy drinks! 
19. Make friends with a enemy.
20. Get made at your new friend/old enemy.
Have Fun!

9 comments:

  1. Well were friends does that mean at some point we were enemies (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. #18. I'll buy a bunch then give them to you for your birthday!!!! But you won't be allowed to drink them because of your bet with Mrs. Ikert.
    The Fattest Dog of All

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had a Axe fight in Wal-mart? .. Dont, they kick you out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you say some of these my be legal! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. #6. Except I'm on my third warning, so they may not be too happy to knock on my door again... Also you could go on twitter. It's pretty funny. Also you could talk to people only in song lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to do go in a forest when i was little but that was about 8 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome season for nature walks, especially out at Little Red! It's my favourite place in autumn. :o)

    ReplyDelete